6.11.2014

favorite baby shower invites, and related topics.

The majority of us girls who spend time on Pinterest have no doubt seen images floating around from Tiny Prints Christmas cards and things of the like.  Their designs are hands-down some of my favorites, and I felt so spoiled to get to choose some Tiny Prints invites for my baby showers.  Pictured below are my favorite five:



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
And you can click HERE to find any and all of the amazing invites available from Tiny Prints.



My first ever baby shower was this past Sunday afternoon.  My best friend used invite #1, and I felt entirely spoiled all day.  It's a special thing when your friends buy you gifts just because there is a blooming new life inside of you.  I hope she knows how much she's loved, and how I so badly want her to be taken care of.  

Thanks to Tiny Prints and my friends and family for making this new phase such a special one!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment