5.06.2013

the light at the end of the tunnel.

So.  This is a bound copy of my thesis.





All that stands between myself and graduation is a powerpoint presentation of this bad boy.


 Just looking at it has inspired me to make a list of things I want to do post-graduation.  These things include:

- Bleach a stain out of a white shirt that I have been meaning to bleach for 6 months
- Try a DIY teeth whitening tutorial from Pinterest
- Exercise.  Seriously.
- Buy new hair ties, since I only have one suuuuper loose one that is barely hanging on.
- Wash my car!  (This includes vacuuming out the millions of particles of debris that have accumulated over the last year or so)
- Shave legs thoroughly.


Amazing the little things that you can look forward to after spending 4 years with your nose buried in books.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. congratulations!! what a huge accomplishment!

    mckenzieadelaide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girl!! You are soo close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You are so close to being done. I cannot wait to be in your position come December.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats girl! that's amazing! a bound copy means you're legit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow CONGRATS!! what a great feeling :)

    ReplyDelete