4.08.2013

Choffy:





"... brewed chocolate.  100% premium cacao beans roasted and ground for a rich, full-flavored drink that delights your senses while it nourishes your body.  Think of it as bliss in a cup."

Health benefits include antioxidants (twice as many in 8oz as there are in two servings of blueberries!) and theobromine.  Read more here.

Not only are there health benefits, choffy actually tastes like coffee with chocolate in it.  BUT... there is no acid no caffeine, and it's GOOD for you instead of BAD.  For a girl with extreme caffeine sensitivities and acid reflux, this is basically a dream come true.
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. what!? Where do you get the beans and how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayla: the beans have to be bought through a distributor (I'm pretty sure). I got mine through my mom who is friends with a health-foods person who is a distributor of choffy. To brew, you just add two tablespoons of the cacao grounds and 6-8 oz of hot water into a french press, and brew like normal coffee! I mix mine with hemp milk and honey, my mom mixes hers with soy creamer, and my husband mixes his with regular vanilla creamer. It's kind of bitter by itself, but not so much so that you can't drink it plain. it's amazing! You should try it! :)

      Delete
    2. I am a Choffy distributor and I live in Ohio. I would be happy to answer your Choffy questions and even mail you a free sample. You can email me at jilldpierce@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. You can actually buy it online through their website! Just google Choffy and you will find it :)

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of this before. Where would you find this? Anything that tastes like coffee and chocolate is right up my ally.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily: see the comment I wrote in response to Kayla above! :)

      Delete
  3. If you email info@drinkchoffy.com they will let you know if there is a distributor in your area that you can get a sample from or buy from

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looking at the picture, I can SMELL that delicious chocolate brew.....Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that you suffered with reflux when this post was written, and I'm wondering if Choffy truly hasn't bothered you since drinking it? I just found out about this drink today and am interested but with GERD am always reluctant. thanks for any response. :)

    ReplyDelete