2.23.2013

Leavenworth, and a little catch up.

[tea and homework]
[we'll be back.]



[breakfast.  every day.]



[interview prep]

[good for the eyes]

[interview outfit.  taken in a classy nordy's bathroom. because where else do you wait?]

[cabin sweet cabin]

[celebratory]

[wilkommen]




Has it really been two weeks?
Well hey.
My shameless plug for following me on instagram will fit in perfectly with my excuses for not blogging.
@nglarson!  Do it!  I'm alive and kickin' via other social media.

These last two weeks have been crazy.
First, I got sick.
Then, I lost my job.  Which has never happened to me ever.
Then I got sicker because I cried a lot (typical) and stopped sleeping.
Then I got over it, and got a second interview with a big girl job.
Amidst these things, school heated up and I got lost in the papers.

AND THEN there was this weekend.
I had surprise-rented a cabin in Leavenworth back in January for Valentine's Day with Matt.
And here we are, doing 5 hours of homework together in this beautiful little cabin, enjoying our own hot tub, and heading off to eat some Bavarian meals.
It's a much needed weekend.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Well, that is a lot to digest in such a short amount of time. I'm sorry to hear about your job.. Praying that your second interview with your big girl job went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so jealous you went to Leavenworth. It's right here and we've never been! It's on our bucket list though...

    And I'm so sorry about your job! That's lame. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find something else soon!!!

    ReplyDelete