2.02.2013

it's saturday at 10:30pm!!!

Tonight we had a little chamber choir soprano get-together.  Things I learned: 

1. Talking about graduation with other people who are going to graduate is WAY more exciting than just thinking about it.

2. Mario kart Wii is hard.

3. If one of your soprano sisters offers to have their roommate guy friend give you advice on whether to get a boob job or not... you should probably take him up on that just because it's awkward and makes for a great story later in life.

4. If your CRAZY AWESOME but also extremely intense choir director gives you Friday off because... wait for it.... because it was sunny.... I know right!! he is the best.  This is somewhat unrelated... but still worth sharing.


Anyway.  Here's some pics.
Hope you're having a great weekend!  
Also if you happen to have any remedies for ears-being-so-stuffed-they-are-ringing-and-making-you-feel-nauseous.... I'm all ears.  So to speak.  I can't even hurrrrr a thing except bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz








Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I hope you feel better soon. Love the boob job story - how awkward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario Kart Wii IS hard! Who knew, right? I used to play it all the time on N64 when I was younger and looked like a fool playing the Wii version!
    grey et al

    ReplyDelete