2.08.2013

Friday friday.


[blowfish wedges // romy dress // some boutique in San Fran coat // nordstrom watch]





I spent a lot of my day staring at my calendar.  I have this little "semester on a page" portion of my planner and I color in a square each day with a highlighter (each row has its' own color, of course).  Whenever a week fills up, my little heart grows legs, arms, and a booty and shakes it all about.  So here's to Fridays, the speed with which they arrive, and a weekend full of fun.

OH.  And if you live in Salem, come to my house on Sunday at 3:30pm!  I am selling what I think has amounted to more than half of my closet.  #movingprep #springcleaningcameearly #dohashtagsworkonblogs?
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. what an adorable outfit! my heart is shakin' it's little booty right there with yours :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. natalie! you're too cute. and i just pinned about a bajillion photos from your blog to the new fashion & faith blogger pinboard! it's too fun. http://pinterest.com/lindseyherzog/fashion-faith-bloggers/ xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that dress! super cute with the sleeves and collar! also, adorable shoes! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower :)

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!

    If you have a moment, check out our GIVEAWAY on Facebook. One lucky winner will receive our new batik HiLo Dress just in time for Spring! http://on.fb.me/11E41h6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that dress is adorable on you!!!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this outfit?! It needs to be pinned! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete