11.20.2012

A hint of what's to come.

Despite the fact that I actually DO still have homework due tomorrow (not to mentino a hefty paper due on Monday and an even heftier, a "doozy" as my chem teacher called it, exam next week....), last night Matt and I took the liberty of pretending we don't have obligations or responsibilities and stayed up writing music together from 9:30pm to 1:30am.  Needless to say.... the result is a pretty rockin' Christmas song that I hope to someday share with you.

So 6 hours of sleep and a tired Natalie got up out of bed this morning for a piano lesson.  In which I asked, "please don't laugh", because I had only practiced Christmas music this week.

What is happening to my brain!!!


 [welcome to the un-lived in part of our upstairs]



It works, right?





Oh, and then a tiny ice skating rink came to my campus.  Best.  Idea.  Ever.






Is this was graduated life will be like?  I hope so.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I certainly hope that life after graduation is like this. It is nice to know that someone else is feeling the same way about school as I am.

    -Emily

    http://from-small-beginnings.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - this is me being so jealous of your rockin' evening. Could I play an instrument to save my life? Well... maybe a kazoo or something. Anyway, this is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it will be what graduated life is like :) thats so funny my hubs and I played music the other night till 1:30am too, but instead of piano lessons i had to go to work lame....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write well. I am your 300th follower:) I love your 'how we met' story...very sweet...congrats;)

    ReplyDelete