11.06.2012

23.


Amazing, amazing, amazing how time flies.
Yesterday I chose my schedule for my last semester of college. 

Matt and I sometimes talk about what is next - the ideas are endless.
Some probable, some not.
Some nights I have break downs, other nights the thought of graduation gets me grinning wildly.


[a birthday night out for a couple of best friends]

[a birthday lunch at my favorite, favorite, favorite salem restaurant] 



And now I am 23!  
[Not pictured: time growing a pair of wings and fly, fly, flying away.]

A special huge thanks to my wonderful husband Matt for such a wonderful birthday last month.  You are one special guy.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday, girlfriend! i think 23 is going to be such a good year. we spent all of this awesome and hard and emotional time growing and preparing our wings during 22 and now we're going to learn to fly. i can't wait to see everything you're going to accomplish over the next year!

    <a href="http://www.writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com>writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you. we've had a few breakdowns in our house lately because of school. WE'RE SO CLOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! hope this next year is even better than the last! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! Happy Birthday. Good luck with all things school. Happy to have found your blog. Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. eep! 23 is a good year. my 23rd year is coming to a close here in a couple of weeks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your last semester! It seems like after college life just flies by you! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete