9.13.2012

Fall preparation: pt. 5


It's alsoooo awkward and awesome Thursday.
But when it's A&A Thurs and 7:12am and you have 4 classes worth of hw to finish before 10:30 (because come on.  X factor premiered last night.) ......
You feel me.

So happy Thursday to you!!



[converse // nordstrom skirt // jcrew top // F21 glasses]


In this look I wanted to combine classy with back-to-school.  A pleated skirt mixed with converse lowers the formality but allows you to still look "dressed up". 


Oh and btw..... triple rewards at Nordy's this week for you rewards members.  Aka, the only time I buy things.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so obsessed with this look I immediately pinned it.
    Your blog is by far my fave.

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So effortlessly cool, love it x

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete