Welcome Urban Nester readers!!!!! Glad you popped in for a visit. This is my little blog about life and fashion.
Yesterday I went to Winco for about four items. FOUR. Which ended up taking me about 2 hours. Here's how to have a successful and completely un-necessary 2 hour grocery store trip:
1) Definitely have a 45 minute phone conversation with your Dad in the parking lot first.
2) Don't ignore the helpless 48 year old man in the tampon aisle, who is pretending like he's waiting for his wife but really he is having the darndest time picking out pads for her. When he finally gets the courage to ask you about pads, maybe know a thing or two about pads before answering.
3) If you have "debit gift cards", it's probably not necessary to bring your actual wallet. I mean, if they don't work, it's not like you will need it or anything.
4) As you're leaving the grocery store embarrassed and unable to pay for your food that is now bagged, leave your coffee on the check stand just so that when you go back inside, you can feel extra embarrassed - and add a few minutes to your 2 hour long trip.
Voila. The most inefficient way to go to the grocery store ever.
|[gap shoes // target skirt // UO tee // Nordstrom parka // Exit hat // F21 glasses]|
OH and I almost forgot. Would you like to win a $15 gift card to Anthropologie?
1) Be a follower of my blog
2) Visit Anthropologie.com and tell me what your favorite fashion or home decor item is that ISN'T out-of-this-world-expensive
[these two things are not two separate entries****]
1) Follow me on Bloglovin'
2) Follow me on instagram: @nglarson
Good luck! Winner drawn next Wednesday.