9.18.2012

Fall prep pt. 8. And some moments...

Are unforgettable.

Like coming home after a 6am-10pm go-go-go type of day to a bubble bath, lumineers, m&ms, pop chips, ice water (with a straw pointed perfectly so I didn't even have to move from my bathing position!), and a fall pottery barn magazine.  Best.  Husband.  Ever.  

I had a feeling a surprise was in order.  Maybe it was the text message that read "I have a surprise for you, but first I need to know what time you'll be home tonight."  Or maybe it was that when I got home the front door was wide open and I could see my beaming husband half way down our hall.  
What I didn't know was that I was going to be spending 40 glorious minutes in my first bubble bath in like 10 years.  It was AMAZING. 

To top it all off, I slept through my alarm this morning and showed up pre-lab-less to chemistry.  But when you only have 10 minutes to get to class, you start to get crafty and creative.  I complete my pre-lab during recitation (miraculously) and managed to squeak out a 3/4 on it.  How it all came together?  Only God can orchestrate such a masterpiece of a 9 hour window.  



[F21 pants, UO sweater, Exit beanie]
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit and what a NICE hubby! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete