8.18.2012

when I'm a big girl.

So ambivalent, I am.  A month ago I wanted to be a painter.  I always want to be a famous singer.  Now I want to be an Olympian (kidding mostly kidding).  Seriously, my poor husband's head is probably swimming with ideas I've spewed at him over the last few months, and his best response now is to shake his head and say, "Nat.  You're all over the place." 
It's true.

Anyway.
This is what happens when you forget to bring a shirt to volleyball with your church friends.
And you step out of the car and there are 50 people already on the courts.
And you are in your sports bra only.
And it's just awkward for everybody.
[And it's at Chemeketa Community College... so for those of you who understand what kind of "crowd" this suggests... yeah.]
Husband's shirt = officially broken in, much to his dismay.
Oh, and I will  be wearing it more than him this year I think.  Most comfortable shirt ever.
With a bike!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to figure out what I want to do too! I feel like I'm all over the place as well. But hey, it feels good to have lots of different options, right? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shirt says "Stop" in the imperative form in Japanese which means you better doggone stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH, my husband says the same exact thing to me all the time (except substitute "Andrea" for "Nat", obviously). Just this morning I decided (again) that I wanted to start a photography business. And, as always, I'm working on getting my first novel published.
    At this rate, I'm going to have to live to be 200 just so I can have all the careers I want :)

    ReplyDelete