8.24.2012

The day we got cable back.

You know that list of things that you are excited for when it comes to autumn?  For me it usually includes things like: the colors of the leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, cozy sweaters, boots, bon iver, etc. etc. etc. 
Well.  This year another "yayy!" comes with this wonderful, un-toppable season.

We get cable again today!
Which means several things.


[[For those of you who don't know, we go from like March to August with no TV.  I think it's beneficial for a lot of reasons (more time doing creative things together, more conversations at night instead of pressing buttons and staring at a screen, etc.)]]

1) Football.  I can't even express how happy this makes me.  It's one thing to do homework in front of a fireplace in a recliner.  It's an entirely different thing to do homework in front of a fireplace in a recliner while watching football.
2) New Girl.  'Nough said.
3) X Factor.  Yes, I auditioned.  No, I am not on it.  I'm just excited to fall in love with the stars all over again and bawl my eyes out.

So here we gooooooo!

** I just noticed that my last three outfits have included this t-shirt.  No shame.  It's dri-fit material and the most comfortable thing ever.  You should get one. UO!





In honor of cable television, I wore boots for the first time today.
Whoop!
Bring on the fall.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. i'm kind of obsessed with your hair, it's making me want to go back to brown!

    ReplyDelete