8.09.2012

Newport Beach, Pt. 2

Our trip is slowly coming to a close, and I still have so many things I want to do while here - Paddle boarding, beach volleyball and Venice Beach being at the top of that list.  Yesterday we spent the day soaking up the sun and water at Knott's Soak City Waterpark.  It felt great to be a kid again and stand in line for the giant funnel ride over and over and over again, just to scream my guts out a little louder each time we dropped into that cone of doom.












[my Mexican-for-the-day-husband..]

[Acai bowls.]

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a great time! I'm a fellow Seattle-ite new to the blogging world so just wanted to drop by and say hi!

    Chrissy
    www.PalatineAve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, one of my favorite places ever.

    ReplyDelete