8.06.2012

Newport Beach, Pt. 1

I promise not to bombard you all with TOO many pictures..... but here's a few so-far pictures from our family vaca.

[this boy.]

[well.  this is adorable.]
[cutest mom and daughter ever]


[this will be a regularly occurring activity.]

[absolutely beautiful.]

[forrest gump?  cast away?  Jesus?]





[our street.]


After a day of travel, we arrived at Newport Beach.  I have never been here.  One of my first sentences was, "Matt.  This is what celebrities do."  I can't believe that this vacation exists.  I am so lucky to be a part of his family and be on this trip.  I can't even wait for the days that are ahead of us.  Water parks, beach days, shopping, relaxing... a perfect way to end the summer.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I <3 Newport.....it's only an hour away from me.....I need to go more often!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! Love and miss you both. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newport beach is awesome!! We went there for spring break my senior year, and LOVED it! Glad you're having a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete