8.25.2012

mustard seed.


Luke 17:6 says, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you."

[Gap shoes // Target chords // Anthropologie top // Nordy's shades]

Mustard seeds are some of the smallest seeds there are, yet they grow to be enormous plants that can give a LOT of shade, or a LOT of flavor to your corn dog.  
Faith as small as one of the smallest seeds can make trees uproot and move.
So, how small is my faith?
Even smaller than a mustard seed. 

Matt and I just started a new couples-bible study together today.
I am always learning how little faith I have. 
If I had faith, why would I think it "could be better", or that God is withholding "the best" from me? 

So in honor of my smaller-than-a-mustard-seed faith, I wore some mustard-yellow pants the other day.
Actually, it wasn't really in honor of anything.  But the pants did make me stop and think about my faith.

... I KNEW that good things came from shopping.
By the way, Target has some amazing chords right now that are perfect for fall.  And they're cheaper than your Citizens.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love target! I just picked up a pair of red cords! I love them so much. You look amazing.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was sooo tempted to go shopping at Nordstrom yesterday but alas... wandered over to Target and was pretty proud of myself for buying pants that were only like $20. Aren't chords the best??

      Delete
  2. what a darling outfit! I love your blog, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the peplum top! and, i bought the same cords a few weeks ago! i can't get enough target, seriously their clothes are the best. don't even get me started on their $8 t-shirts (favorite)!

    ReplyDelete