8.07.2012

Guest blogger Kylee shares make-up secrets.

Friends, this is Kylee.  A now real-life friend (and of course a blogging friend) of mine who I enjoy thoroughly.  I invited her over here today while I am out of town and couldn't be more excited that she said yes! 

~



Hello readers of Urban Anthropology! I'm Kylee (and that handsome man I'm kissing is my husband Lance) and I usually blog about my life and other things that inspire me over here! I'm super excited to be guest blogging for Natalie today and sharing my favorite makeup products with you! If you opened my makeup bag, this is what you would see...

1. // Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation. $38
Up until my wedding, I was a drugstore makeup only kind of girl. And then I decided to do my own makeup for my wedding and splurged on some fancy stuff. And, well, I never went back. This foundation is my absolute favorite and totally worth the $38.

2. // Anastasia Brow Powder Duo. $22
For people with super light, barely-there eyebrows (like me), this stuff is a DREAM. Plus, a little goes a long way and it lasts for forever and ever.

3. // Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup. $36
Another wedding day purchase that I never stopped buying. It provides the perfect matte finish to the liquid foundation or even works well on its own!

4. // Maybelline Fit Me Blush. $4.49
A nice and natural blush under $5. Love it.

5. // Urban Decay Naked Palette. $50
This is the best. I remember when this first came out and I wanted it sooo badly. But it was always, always, always sold out. Well, Lance (husband) knew how many times I had travelled to Sephora in hopes of finding it and had secretly been watching for it to be restocked online. And the moment it was, he snatched one and surprised me with it. He's such a keeper.

6. // Prestige Classic Kohl Eyeliner in black. $3.95
Out of all the pencil eyeliners in the land, this one is always my favorite.

7. // Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in "Are You Ready". $7.49
The perfect shade for a bold red lip.

8. // Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in black. $5.75
For a more dramatic eye, I'm all about the liquid eyeliner and this one takes the cake!

9. // Maybelline Volum' Express the Mega Plush Mascara. $6.29


I'm pretty sure this is one of Maybelline's newest mascaras. Whenever they get a new one, I try it and usually end up loving it and this one was no exception!


~


Now hop on over to her blog and leave her some love. :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. the naked palette is a MUST. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I have never seen that blush before! I'm gonna have to go hunting for that now.

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete