7.12.2012

Sugar-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Egg-free cookies.

Cookies that are healthy? They DO exist!

These suckers are gluten, dairy, egg, and SUGAR free!!
Don't mind that I've eaten about 10 in the last 24 hours...




Ingredients
0) 3 Ripe to Very-rip bananas (forgot this important ingredient at first... thus the zero.... not too confusing, right?  Way better than changing all the numbers.  I'm calling for serious laziness here people.)
1) Peanut butter (the natural kind, people.  Adam's is a good choice.  You need a peanut butter that has ONE ingredient: peanuts)
2) 1/4 cup oil (I used coconut oil)
3) 1 tsp vanilla extract
4) 2 cups old-fashioned (large flake - note: get the gluten free ones!) oats
5) 1/3 cup shredded coconut flakes (optional)
6) 1 tsp baking powder
7) 1/4 tsp cinnamon
8) 1/4 tsp salt
9) 1/2  or  1 cup chopped dark chocolate chunks


Directions
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees 
2) In a large bowl, mash the bananas, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients.
4) Slowly stir in the dry ingredients to the wet ones (you can use an electronic mixer)
5) Lastly, stir in the chocolate (by hand is best to leave it in big chunks)
6) Plop spoonfuls of your batter onto a *sprayed* cookie sheet
7) Bake for 12-14 minutes

Enjoy!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. your blog read my mind...i was on pinterest for like an hour yesterday searching for "egg free/sugar free" oatmeal cookies....with no luck. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I need to try these ASAP!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read "sugar free" i most certainly expected to see an artificial sweetener. bad news that stuff! then I kept reading and thought, this seems too good to be true. Sugar, dairy, gluten & egg free?! Oh my I need these in my overflowing white binder recipe book! I've got to try these. Thank you

    ReplyDelete