7.11.2012

Neon and neutral.




My goal of wearing a hat (or large, ugly, nike sweatband) atop my ever-showing roots has been a success so far.  I even pulled out the old visors from middle school and have been rocking them while at work.  Note the very attractive hole I have now managed to create in my fedora.  I think I have picked it up by the front crease 1 too many times.  (Or maybe 20 too many...)





[shoes: blowfish // shorts and hat: h&m summer 2011 // shirt: gap (bought at Molly's garage sale! // necklace: hawaii street vendor // pearl bracelet & gold watch: nordstrom's // turquoise watch: garage sale] 




This post is a bit deceiving, because about 5 seconds after I hit "publish" I will be stripping this outfit off with haste and re-assembling my swimsuit.  Then I will water my flowers in said swimsuit.  Then, I will go to the pool and read Catching Fire.
What are your summer-y plans for the day?  :)

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Flower watering!!!! Though I'll do mine in a tank top and shorts. :) And the Wednesday farmer's market downtown with Cynthia, and shopping for Wob's b-day present. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a perfect summer day mom!! Wednesday market.... I totally forget about it every week! Maybe I'll meander in. :) Can't wait for dinner tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. That top is adorable! I love it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I can imagine date night or shopping in this outfit.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the accessories! your style would fit in well on King Street here in Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cute! What do you think of Catching Fire so far? I think that might have been my favorite one! Even though I was pretty frustrated through most of it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha oh my gosh, Amy, this is so funny. I was literally JUST talking with my co-worker about how frustrating the 2nd book is (the 2nd half.....). I felt like I was re-reading the first book with a different arena!!!!! So bummed.

      Delete
  6. LOVE the neon stripes and neutral! looking good girl :)

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete