6.28.2012

When you sleep through your alarm..

... and wake up at almost 10am instead of 7am, watering flowers + writing a blog about an entire best friend date + awkward and awesome thursday + eating breakfast + going to the coffee shop just isn't all going to happen before nannying begins at 11.

so, hi! wish I could stay longer! But this morning, sleep took precedence.  
Oh, and thank-you all for the wonderful best-friend date ideas.  It would be an understatement to say that I was exhausted from that day of girl-fun.

So here's a sneak peek.  Enjoy your Thursday!!




[shoes & pants: GAP // tank: j.crew // bandeau bra thing: nordstrom rack // watch & sunglasses: nordstrom's]

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I get so upset with myself when I have a whole morning planned and sleep through it all, but sometimes you realize... You kind of needed that extra sleep! Sounds like you had a fab friend date- cant wait to hear all about it!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you identified it as bandu bra thing. Bahaha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sunglasses, so cute!
    And the bandeau bra thing... that cracked me up

    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete