6.19.2012

A website, and inner-beauty guest feature.



{via}

Check it out.  I seriously can't get enough of this website.  Authors write about challenging topics that are usually left undiscussed, addressing issues that every woman faces.  It has challenged me deeply and I hope it can do the same for you.














Also, you can find me over HERE today at The YouAre Project writing about fashion tips and finding inner beauty!
It's almost time for a week of t-shirts again.... are you ready to join me??
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. love your post about a fashion budget! my hubs and i do the same thing. well, he spends his on golf ;) but it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for that link! some of it is a bit tough to digest but definitely things I needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm obsessed with the good women project now!! i'm on my lunch break at work, and i just cried reading the 'babies ruin lives' post. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that website! thank you!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great website thank you! I have to ask, are you going to the influence conference? Hoping to find more ladies I "know"/ read their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great website! Just found your blog via LIY, can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete