Natalie's Guide to having an Awesome Tuesday
1) Wake up at 7:30am sharp to a text message from your best friend. Immediately shower and leave for Portland.
2) Visit New Cascadia Traditional for some GF dedication, including a cinnamon bun and granola.
3) Listen to "Call Me Maybe" on repeat until it's the only sentence you know.
4) Buy clothes (obviously this is included). Even better: Danskos from Buffalo Exchange for $25. Cha-ching.
5) Return home to a husband who is excited to run errands with his wife. I am one lucky lady.
6) Go to GovCup and write about it all, then proceed to take a yoga and club dance class.
Life is good.
|[shoes: Dansko // skirt: F21 // blouse: j.crew // watch & sunglasses: Nordstrom's // ring: local vendor]|