6.06.2012

Classy Urban






I think I will wear this outfit if I ever get an interview at a yoga studio.  But picture dread locks.... which I am dead set on getting in about a year.  This will be me:


[images from thedaybookblog.com]

In Portland.  Not in school anymore.  It's so close I can just feel the stretching already.

Also, I need you people's HONEST OPINIONS about these finger tattoos, because I am seriously considering getting a couple.  Mine would include a small cursive "m" on my ring finger somewhere, a super thin cross, and maybe 1 other thing.  But, what do you think?  Detrimental to my future employment?  Booster to my creativity and uniqueness?  What's the word?

[via]

[via]

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. loving the first three pics, great shots!

    i think one finger tattoo is okay, like the 'm' which could be hidden by a big ring...but i'm not sure if i'd go for all 3.

    once i had a lady interviewing me who closed the blinds bc the 'glint' of my nose ring (a teeny tiny gem) was 'blinding her'...so i guess you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i think don't go for the tattoos. too hard to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them. Love finger tattoos. Do it, please. Do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the inside of the fingers are OK, but the top may be detrimental to future employment.

    Are you serious about the dreads? Can I ask why? I've just never understood them, so I'm just curious what sparked your interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with what a number of other ladies said here...the finger tattoos are super cute but many employers are of the opinion that if you have a tattoo that you can't hide, you may not be the most desirable candidate. That would be my hesitation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is absolutely adorable! Love your beanie with this! Perfectly styled. :)

    -Shannon
    http://intricatelydisheveled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tattoos on the inside of your fingers and I think they are more subtle than the ones on the top. I am thinking of getting one on the inside of my finger too (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely do the finger tattoos! if someone won't hire you because of them, why would you want to work there anyway? :) that's my philosophy. also, i really want dreads and sam won't let me! i hope you do it and do the yoga thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the outfit! Also, never thought of finger tattoos, but a tattoo on the inside of one's wrist is easier to hide and is sexy in a way....-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete