[BUT FIRST!!!!! Welcome to you readers from Running in Stilettos :) Don't forget to enter the H&M gift card giveaway in yesterday's post!]
1) I went from being a "haha" text-message kind of person to an "lol" text-message kind of person sometime in the last year or so.
2) I can listen to the same song on repeat for 3 weeks straight - in the house, in the car, in the shower, in the yard.... sorry neighbs.
3) Sometimes when I feel a little queezy, the only thing I can seem to "stomach" is chocolate and peanut butter.
4) I used to function only as a busy person. Now, when I'm busy, my body stops functioning. I seem to only function now when I have nothing on my schedule. This is a change I am not a huge fan of.
5) I cannot sleep without a fleece blanket. Or a fan.
6) I will make a to-do list for ANYTHING. Sometimes I make one when I have nothing to do. A list of things I "could" do, or "should" do eventually.
7) Tasks that take about 30 seconds to complete (i.e. hanging up that ONE shirt on the floor....) are the tasks I dread doing the most.
What are your quirks? :)
Also, here's some latelies from Instagram. You can always follow along @nglarson