5.25.2012

T-shirt Only: Cont'd

I would be lying if I said that day 5 was easy.
It's all I can do to remain in a t-shirt and jeans.  I so badly want to dress it up with a blazer or nicer shoes.
Discipline is a good thing.
Re-focusing on God is definitely a good thing.
And hey, the Christian walk isn't supposed to be easy.
Trusting Him and finishing the week strong....

Tonight, if we go out, I'm wearing a long sleeve t-shirt.  With paint stains.  How awesome will I be?  The awesomist?  I know you're thinking it.

[t-shirt of choice for the day - My Local Honey :) ] 

[Matt searching out the Queen.  She's got a real fat butt.]

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. not gonna lie...i could were t-shirts every day of my life and be a happy woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Cute t shirt. Does the long sleeve shirt at least have cute paint stains?

    Btw, I nominated you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat! I had a thought to share - it came to me out of the blue. I wondered it if would feel right to have your t-shirt time be a tithe - as in 10% of your clothing choice - like 3 days out of 30. Maybe I'm being a bad influence enticing you away from discipline :) or maybe it's an idea that would resonate with you. Just thought I'd share.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete