|[shoes: Madden girl (old) // skirt: Target // shirt: TJMaxx // vest/watch: Nordstrom's // bracelet: Pink Ruffle shop on Etsy]|
So, either today or tomorrow you can find me over here doing a guest post for miss Holly of Running In Stilettos. In honor of this guest post, I am excited to let you guys in on a lil' giveaway :)
The giveaway item is:
a $15 gift card to H&M stores!
Rules for entry:
1) Must be a follower of my blog
2) Leave a comment on this post, and let me know what style (could be one piece of clothing even) you are craving for the summer time. What's that one piece you are just dying to have in your closet? (Doesn't have to be from H&M, but can be!)
Come, follow follow follow.....
For additional entries:
- Follow me on Bloglovin'! Just click the "face" link on my side bar.
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Instagram: @nglarson
* Leave a comment on this post for every additional place you are followin'. :)
Now. On to more important things.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, whether you are one or just love one. Really, every day of the year we should appreciate our moms (and Dads!) for their love, hard work, patience, and wisdom. I mean, you wouldn't be who you are without them.
I had the greatest weekend with my mom. She is a wonderful woman who is just love-filled, gentle, and so wise!
However cliche it is, I am so my mother's daughter. Here's why.
1) I can't drink the tiniest bit of caffeine without being ridiculously energetic.
2) The same with alcohol, but, different effects.
3) I love to go shopping for flowers.
4) I tap my thumbs on my steering wheel when I drive and listen to music (or even when the car is music-less)
5) I am generally ready to leave events pretty early on.... aka.... I am almost always the first person to leave anything and everything.
6) I always want to go to bed around, oh, 9:30 or so.
And there are so many more things that I have picked up on from my mom.
So here's to you, wonderful woman who raised me! I love you!
|Rob with the napkin on his head. As usual.|