Welcoming in summer vacation with a little bit of sunshine and smiles. I am relieved! Thank-you all so much for your support and encouragement over these last couple of weeks.
|[today. so happy.]|
|editing editing editing.|
|grapefruit for breakfast|
|surprise flowers from my awesome husband|
My immediate summer plans include:
1) Bible studies. Starting this afternoon after my celebratory hair appointment. I couldn't be more excited to study the ONE book that I love more than any other intellectually challenging or interesting book that anybody could ever assign me. It will be so refreshing to hear from God and grow closer and closer to Him again.
2) Working out. The Good Lord only knows how out of shape I am. (Read: I rode my bike to work yesterday and was duh. eye. ing.)
3) Read a book for fun. For fun!!!!!!!! Hunger Games anybody? :)
4) See all my friends that I have been regretfully neglecting. I miss you gals so much!
5) Work on this little blog of mine. Hehe. :)
Welp, that's it and that's all folks. Happy summer to ya. If you're not quite there yet, you can do it!!!!!!!