5.03.2012

Cucumber Boats

Last night I tried something totally new.  Mine was okay.  Matt's was great. (See difference in ingredients below)









Ingredients:
Mine: Tuna, small amount of mayo, celery, cucumber (the scooped out part), onions
Matt's: Chicken, mayo, celery, cucumber, onions, pepperoncinis, avocado

Directions:
Peel cucumber
Scrape out center - save
Mix all fill ingredients in a bowl
Put them in the boat!

I think the boats definitely needed some pickled capers or something. That really would have sealed the deal.




On an entirely different note, I woke up at 11am today.  Wow.  Thank goodness for study days!
Matt and I are off to the coast to visit our favorite little coffee shop that looks out over Pacific City Beach.  I will be studying for French probably for the next 9 hours.  Pray for my sanity.  And my English. :)



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. ooh, parley-vous francais? je parle un peu francais! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, these are seriously fabulous. i looove cucumbers. doing this ... tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a big hit in the Larson household. I'm glad you have been inspired! :)

      Delete