5.17.2012

Color blocking.

[pants: F21// shirt & watch: Nordstrom's // shoes: gap]

[Bible study in the AM. ]


It's a "wordless" Thursday kind-of-Thursday.  Off to get ma hair did by my favorite stylist around, Mrs. Janna Reese.  

Me: Nat, what should I write on my blog?
Nat Z: Just say how much you like me, and always want to hang out with me (after Matt and Jesus), and all the boys are trying to chase me, and and and.....

Hahaha.
Having a great morning with my best friend at the coffee shop.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Especially the gold watch! I need to get one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and I need to have coffee sometime.
    just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping by yesterday! i am your newest follower. i want to hear more about this concussion-en-route-to-costa-rica honeymoon lol!

    hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete