4.04.2012

If I were a teacher

I would probably wear this skirt every day.  Except switch out those wedges for my nerdy but ever-so-awesome-and-PNWy-Danskos.  I'm pretty much obsessed with the idea of dressing professionally on a day-to-day basis.  My classmates probably think I have interviews every day or something.  I mean, a large group of folks at Willamette go barefoot like 60% of the year and probably own one pair of jeans.  



[shoes: target // skirt & pink blouse: j.crew // top: F21 // necklace & bracelet: Nordstrom's // watch: Fred Meyer]

Some days I envy their simplicity.  Other days I am too busy being excited about dressing like a teacher.... like today.



Don't forget to enter yesterday's giveaway!  Winner will be drawn next week on Tuesday!

And of course.... have a happy hump day, friends.  

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. This is an ADORABLE outfit!
    Kudos to you for actually dressing like a person instead of a pajama clad slob.
    Everytime I go to starbucks people ask if I'm a teacher.
    Yay teacher clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love that!! Kudos for you for actually convincing people :)

      Delete
  2. love your striped shirt! and i just read your "it all started" page- so stinkin cute!!

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Those stripes are so cute. Newly following :) xoxo! eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your legs are smokin girl..love that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what you call pure luck. this girl has been on a no-working-out-plan for like 6 months. thank you parental unit for the awesome gene pool , that is all I can say.

      Delete
  5. love this outfit :) you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete