4.09.2012





A huge thanks to Tesiah for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.  This is the second time I've received this award and I'm extremely honored, yet again! 

The Liebster award is a rather ‘cute’ award as it has no form of patronage. It is a positive example of word of mouth. The award is passed from one blogger to another as a really great example of recognition. From German origin, the word Liebster translates (via google translate) as ‘favorite’ or ‘beloved’. It is given to a blog which has under 200 followers and is traditionally accepted and passed on as follows:

I cheated last time and didn't nominate 5.  This time I DID nominate 5 except for Bri from Breezy Days definitely has 213 followers...... soooo whatttttt. :)  Bri, you get to be extra special today.


The rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
2) Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers that you think deserve the liebster award and let them each know by commenting on one of their posts.
3) Post the award on your own blog




Thanks again to Tesiah from "The Framed Lady"!

Have a wonderful Monday everybody.  Kick the start of this week in the butt and get it goin'.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you're adorable!! This makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this warms my heart. thank you SO much for nominating me. it means a lot. you're a doll. i'm so glad i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete