4.19.2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

You know what's awkward?  Me not writing down any awkwards this week, and also not feeling like conjuring up all my awkward memories. 

So ha.  
Just kidding, I do feel a little bit guilty.
Blogger's guilt, if you will.
Maybe later today.  But no promises. :)


[shoes & skirt: target // white blouse: F21 // striped long sleeve t: j.crew // belt: h&m]


Please note the awesome whiteness of my legs.  I'm pretty sure they are begging for sunshine at this point.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie!

    First, I love that skirt. So cute!

    Second, I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award today on my blog. Congratulations! I love reading your blog, and I hope you enjoy the award! You can check out what I wrote about you and why I selected you for the award in my post today :)

    xo

    Tegan

    ReplyDelete