3.09.2012

a real pianist, and some resolutions.



In Oregon, I think it's acceptable to wear socks with flat.  So deal with it, New York fashionistas.


[jeans, shirt, blouse: J.Crew // necklace: H&M //  Bangles/glasses: F21 // Chunky bracelet: Nordstrom's // leapord print socks: Fred Meyer]




Yesterday, my piano professor told me I was beginning to look like a "real pianist".  This may sound kind of redundant... a pianist looking like a pianist.... but to me, it was a huge compliment.  It's not every day a crazy French man who plays piano flawlessly tells you that.  


Now.  Remember how I said I was going to be doing New Month's Resolutions instead of New Year's Resolutions?  Well I think my resolution last month was to not eat sweets.  Let me tell you..... I was NO GOOD at that resolution.  I am ashamed.  If there are chocolate chips and peanut butter in the house - anywhere in the house - I will be definitely be eating sweets.

SO.... this brings me to March's resolutions.  I wrote 'em down in my journal at church one morning.  Must have been a really inspiring message......

1) No sweets (haha) except for my dailly flavored cafe au[soy]lait and raw honey.
2) Pray every morning for 1 friend.
3) Workout 2x per week (usually this is in my living room to a Jillian Michaels video.  Yep.)

Join me if you'd like, and link up your resolutions!


Have a fabulous weekend!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This outfit and these photos are so cute! I'm especially loving the glasses.

    As for resolutions, I've recently revamped one of my yearly goals (about being more consistent in writing creatively) to make it more manageable. Another one of my yearly goals was to be gentle with myself, so I feel like it was well in keeping with that. Good luck with the sweets!

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! Layering is adorable, as are your glasses! :) Resolution wise, I am just working on eating healthier (which isn't too difficult with all of the yummy spring fruits and veggies!) and working out for my wedding in June! xo

    Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete