3.23.2012

pardon my hiatus.

First of all, look what I woke up to yesterday.  What in the blazes.

And just for the record, I live downtown-ish.  Not in the hills.  I can only imagine how much snow was surprising everybody in other parts of Oregon yesterday morning!


Next, I do apologize for my week-long hiatus.  I have a slight dilemma.  The weather is crap (see above picture), and for some reason my brain can only conceptualize my closet in terms of summer and spring outfits currently.  The result?  It's that problem we girls are all so familiar with: "I have nothing to wear!"

I'm trying to get my little brain re-excited about snow and gray skies.  It's not going so well.


Transitional clothing.  I wore that top all the time in summer.
[shoes: UO // tights: target // skirt: j.crew // top: gift (F21) //long necklace + big bangle: nordstrom's // small bangles: F21 // leaf necklace: gift from mamma bear]
And yes, I got my hair did.  Woot.



AND IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bon weekend!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Cute hair, cute you! Aren't we glad for the sunshine today? I'm off to see Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Dave for a few days. Rob's staying here... work, you know. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the snow and you are so pretty! ha - welcome back from your break! I just had one too...we all need that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and yes, it was great. I might be taking another one this week seeing as how I landed a pretty sweet cold yesterday. I love your blog by the way! I can't wait to see the hunger games. But I still haven't read them, and I am so stubborn about reading books first and then seeing movies. Did you read them too?

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so cute!!
    I'm a new follower : )
    You can find me at www.pocketsfullofbuttons.blogspot.com
    I'd love to swap buttons!

    <3Laurin

    ReplyDelete