3.29.2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

First of all....... the hermit has come out of hiding.  I am slowly re-surfacing in the world.  Hooray!


Awkward

1) The dream my husband had that included me taking a giant dump on our bed and then falsely accusing a cat.  Who does he think I am??

2) That moment when you're working at a coffee shop and it's your day to clean bathrooms.... so you go upstairs and the bathroom is in use.... so you wait outside said bathroom..... you hear a flush and wait for the faucet to turn on, but, it never does..... and out walks a guy you know and there's the moment of "... Nice." Because he totally didn't wash his hands.

3) Matt accidentally punching me in the chest because he was looking through the camera lens and couldn't tell how close I was in real life when he went to reach for my necklace.

4) Dreaming about being good friends with a professor (dream consisted of me and my prof sitting on his office floor with our shoes off, chatting/gossiping about other students) and then feeling like he knows I dreamt about him and feeling embarrassed for no reason.

5) Again at work, walking upstairs to deliver drinks and overhearing a girl tell her date "Yeah I totally made out with so-and so before.  At Lake Hillwood too (suggestive tone like her date knows the place)".  Uhhhh here's your drinks.  Why are you telling your date you've made out with other dudes.  Not smart.

6) Sobbing over my bowl of cereal in the morning because I have been so sick and am just so sad about it.  Then calling the doctor to order a prescription and trying not to sob on the phone, too.  It's just a prescription order, ya big baby.




Awesome

Is it sad that I don't have any "awesome's" written down in my phone this week???


[shoes: UO // pants & blouse: j.crew]



Have an awesomely awkward day, friends!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm here via Erin at Living In Yellow! I am also a sponsor for her blog this month... I believe she'll be rolling the info out tomorrow. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to keeping up with you and your fashion stylings now! Adorable pic of you and your hubs.

    Warmest Regards, Whitley Adkins Hamlin

    ReplyDelete