2.28.2012

Valentine's Day Trip. And marriage, part 3.



gluten free AND dairy free AND egg free suncake.  Yeah.... amazing.



My husband is so great.  Not only did he have flowers mailed to me on V-day (for way too expensive.  Seriously, is it even legal to charge that much in shipping?), but he planned a surprise-trip for us that we enjoyed over the weekend.  We had dinner at Roots near Vancouver, WA, drove to Tacoma listening to the new Fun. album, stayed in a hotel, and spent literally 3 hours at this perfect little cafe in Old Town (downtown Tacoma).  It was so relaxing, and just what I needed before these next two weeks. With a talent show to perform in, 3 showings of an opera to perform in, 3 exams and rehearsals coming out my ears.... I needed some relaxation time.  Bring it on, week 6 and 7.  You are gonna be a B.  But after it's all over, I will have my life back, so it's okay.  I forgive you in advance for kicking my rear end.  Oh, and please let me get through you without dying of anxiety.  Sincerely, Brave Student.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I see you strong and calm, seamlessly navigating each moment as it arrives, with all of your focus right where you are rather than where you are going to be. I see you calm and clear, singing and studying and praising beautifully. I see you, Natalie Grace, and you look good, just as you are.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks mom. You are the greatest :)

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say that my sister and I were talking about blogs on Sunday and yours came up, we both really love reading your blog! Hope you're having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete