2.27.2012

pardon me!

Pardon the super late-night post.  I don't know if you've figured out my Mondays yet.... but they are in. sane.  
School from 9-1, work from 1-6, and community group 6:30-whenever.  And tonight we went bowling.  It was awesome.

Generally, my Monday outfits consist of black, and things that I don't care if they smell like coffee for the rest of my life.  That said... voila.


[skirt/hat: h&m, tshirt: gilgamesh, blouse/watch/nailpolish: Nordstrom's, bangals: F21, eyeshadow: mac]


The post about our how-to-keep-your-marriage-alive ideas will have to wait until another day.  Mostly because I haven't taken any pictures of Matt in his new "idea". :D

ALSO, if you are interested to know what I eat on a daily basis, I'm talking about it over here today!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment