2.23.2012

awkward and awesome thursday!

[Pants: H&M, top: J.Crew, headband: Gift (Thanks Celia!), glasses: F21]

Awkward
The same post lady coming back 2 more times trying to pick up the package that was already picked up. I'm sorry, post lady, I just don't have anything to give you....

And I'm not kidding, the MALE post man who came to pick up this mysterious package.  What.  The.  Heck.  Cancel the order already!

My sweet husband's GIANT fart that he let out silently after Worship and Prayer Night at our church on Sunday.  As I'm having a conversation with our sound guy, I suddenly realize it REEKS.  All I could think was, "Please don't think that it's me.  I swear it's not me.  But is it you????"  And then after we left, Matt came clean.  Seriously, that could have ruined my reputation.

Walking, sneezing, and hiccuping all at the same time.  It's just awkward.



Awesome
Nannying the cutest 2 boys ever.  Oh, and their awesome new "bee mobile", which is just a little bee on black wheels that they ride around.  But I just can't get over how cute it is.  And you know.... I'm totally not biased towards bees or anything.....

Wearing my giant, fuzzy, fleece-blanket-esque sweatshirt to school.  Yup.  Suuuuuper classy.  And I just couldn't get the Westside Story "I Feel Pretty" song out of my head!  Except it was more like.. "I feel fuzzy, oh so fuzzy, I feel fuzzy, and wuzzy, and waaaarm!"

Worship and Prayer Night at Outward.  It was incredible.  People were so moved by the Holy Spirit and it was just such an honor to be a part of the service.  



Matt and I are off to Tacoma tonight (and Portland on the way for a Valentine's Date Dinner... finally!).  I'm so excited to spend some time with the man of my dreams.  
See you all on Monday! (and maybe tomorrow if you're lucky... :D)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment