1.24.2012

take it from me tuesday.

Well, first of all, taking pictures of myself instead of having my husband do it really doesn't cut it, does it folks?  Plus it's kind of embarrassing and awkward.  Whatever.

Take it from me, making a bold statement with your outfit is the way to go.  If you mix patterns and combine colors that generally wouldn't go together, people will think you know what you're doing - even if you have not a clue.  That's the beauty of fashion.  Style is up the individual.  So be bold!  These posts by Sydney from The Daybook inspired me to do more pattern mis-matching in a bold way (especially because I own that very skirt).

[top/bracelets/glasses: F21, watch/earrings: Nordstrom's]

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love your glasses!

    Just stopping by to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster award! You can check it out over at my blog!

    xo,
    Kylee Noelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylee!!! That is so sweet. Love your blog.

      NL

      Delete