1.03.2012

the resolutions, and a bun.

Hey everyone.  Welcome back from the end-of-the-year-madness.  Personally, this was my best New Year's to date.  Sunriver, friends, hot tubbing, ice skating, bar attending, and the list goes on and on.  I don't know how I could possibly beat it all next year. 



As far as my resolutions go, I have resolved to keep them simple.  Why make elaborate resolutions when in reality, they last for about a month?  I know, I know, it's cliche to even reference the fading-drive-to-continue-with-resolutions, but, seriously.  With all that said, here's my list.

1) Make practical, achievable, reasonable resolutions.  Check.
2)  Be positive.  Use positive reinforcement with Matt, worry less, and take those things that feel like giant deals and re-work them into becoming small deals, and because Bible studies generally make this all happen (somehow, magically, by the power of God), keep those up.  
3) Eat less sugar.  If you know me, you know my incessant cravings for a bowl full of melted peanut butter and nutella.

That's it, that's all (in the spirit of winter and snow...)

Now.  Today I attempted my first.... giant bun on the top of my head.  I followed this tutorial by Sydney Poulton, whose blog I recommend following.  
From this to that like WHOA.  Check it out.


Happy New Year'!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment