1.05.2012

new day. specifically thursday.

This break = Natalie losing track of days.  Ohhh how glorious it is to lose track of days.  How glorious to not have an unending stack of homework that doesn't even get an inch smaller after 5 hours plugging away at it.  How glorious to be able to read my Bible every morning and talk about God late into the night with my husband.  To hit up the gym for the first time in about a month.  To re-decorate and re-paint my house.  I WANT TO BE ON BREAK FOREVER.

Last night I tried to convince my husband to let me drop out of school and instead become a professional blogger/piano teacher/nanny.  He didn't go for it.  Degree-shmegree.

Anyway.  I have to work today at the coffee shop, which also means I'm not dressed in blogger-appropriate attire yet.  Aka, Alyssa (my kick ass boss) roasts coffee beans and my clothing smells like smoke for the rest of the day.  Thus, my jeans and plain shirt and hair-in-bun-still-wet-from-shower.  

Pictures to come later.  But I get off at 6.  Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here are some more pictures from the New Year in Sunriver.





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment