I am so honored and thankful (and pleasantly surprised) to announce that Kyllee Noelle from Kyllee Noelle Blog has nominated me for the Liebster award!! It was such a treat to read my email notification this week from her. Check out her blog, friends, because it is absolutely adorable. She has great style, awesome recipes, and lots of other fun stuff to explore!
The award is handed out to bloggers with less than 200 followers who show potential in hopes that they will receive more friends/followers. "Liebster" is German for "dearest" or "beloved", but is also translated as "favorite" on occasion.
The rules are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your top 5 (or fewer) blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
My top picks:
That's right. The girl who nominated me is one of 'em, that's for sure.
Mindi is encouraging, witty, and full of life. She has great mom-moment stories, recipes, suggestions, and decorating ideas.
Thanks again, Kyllee, and I hope that you all check out these 2 awesome daily-reads of mine.