1.18.2012

inspiration.

I have been battling this for quite a while now.  My interest in fashion toootally clashes with the styles of my school (completely hippie and liberal, which is both good and not so good at times).  I stand out like a manikin in a homeless shelter (that sounds mean, but it's actually fairly accurate).  Anyway.  I have decided to let the styles of Willamette University inspire ME, instead of trying to emulate outside styles.  I begin my journey into new types of outfits starting today, with pictures to follow.  For now, here are just a couple pictures that I am starting my inspiration collection with!  Two good friends of mine - Emelia Jarnot and Sysa Lynne - both incredible individuals with effortless, relaxed style.  






Alright Willamette.  Let's see what inspiration you hold for me today!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment