12.28.2011

The tales of Bible and Chai

This.... is what I call a good morning.



It has been so long since I have sat down with my Creator and praised Him for what He has done in my life, for what He has done in my heart, and for what He is going to do in my life and heart.  

I am listening to a series via PODCASTS called "Salt + Light" from Solid Rock Church in Portland, Oregon.  John Mark Comer has been gifted by God to speak the truth of the scriptures in a real, understandable, relatable way to the body of Christ.  It is so incredible and so inspiring.  If you are interested, I have provided the link to the series.  Start with Part 1, which is entitled "PRAY".  It will rock your world. 

If you struggle with anxiety, "Worry Has a Name" is life changing.

Seriously, check these sermons out.  They are phenomenal.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great morning! :)

    Courtney Lane
    courtneylanemichaels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete