12.30.2011

the show.

Last Thursday (the 22nd), I did a show at Govcup with "my band", which actually just consists of some of the best musicians that I know in Salem.  Thanks to Ryan Bell, Grae Newman, Kevin Kostenko, and Tara Newman, this show was made possible.  I wasn't able to email entire videos from my phone --> email, but here are some snippets from the night that my husband caught on film.  

"Make You Feel My Love", originally written by Bob Dylan, and this version arranged by ADELE.
video
[piano and vocals: Natalie Larson]




"Fix You" by Coldplay, arranged by... Grae?  

video
And here is the ending:
video
[Piano/vox: Natalie Larson, Guitar/vox: Grae Newman, Cello: Ryan Bell, Cajon/percussion: Kevin Kostenko]





The way I am, by Ingrid Michaelson:
video
[Vox: Natalie Larson, Guitar/vox: Grae Newman, Harmony vox: Tara Newman, Stand-up bass: Ryan Bell, Percussion: Kevin Kostenko]



Thanks guys for making the show possible!  

Readers: we will hopefully be doing another show at the end of February, or beginning of March.  Stay tuned for details! :)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment