12.05.2011

may or may-not monday. and catch up.

I may or may-not have ran straight into a window that I thought was much further away in downtown Salem.  You know how people do that in movies?  Or... animals do that in movies?  It also happens to people like me.  

I may or may-not tell husband how to take me on an awesome date, and then get legitimately excited minutes later when we both pretend he came up with the whole thing and asks me to go out.

That's all I've got for this week.... but I have plenty of pictures to make up for the lack of may or may-nots! 



Over Thanksgiving break, Matt and I got to enjoy two different families.  We hung with the Elders and got to eat some delicious food and grab a Christmas tree.  Then we spent Saturday and Sunday with the Larsons, and... well... I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  
Friday: Minute To Win It
Saturday: The Amazing Race, Larsonopoly, and the blind auction.


















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment