11.22.2011

omagahsomuchtobethankfulfor!

Well folks, it's that time of year.  The time when everyone starts the 1-week countown post-what-you're-thankful-for's on the facebook, blogging about food and browns and yellows, relishing in the surplus of family time and stuffing themselves with delicious food that seriously should come out more than 1x per year.

Am I going to break these trends?  Absolutely not.

I am so thankful for A BREAK from school.  This is absolutely my first and foremost thing to be thankful for.  I am like a candle.  With a wick at either end.  You know what I'm saying.

I am thankful for Adeeah (otherwise known as Adelaide.  If you don't know this amazing 1.something year old, get to know her.)

I am thankful for the Elder/Yonkman household, and so excited to be over there snoozing in front of the fire working really hard in the kitchen.

I want to wear big chunky sweaters and paint my nails rust!!!!!!  I think I will.

I am thankful for a husband who is so realistic, so loving, so forgiving, so there for me, and just the greatest person alive really.

I am thankful for the whole Larson fam, the fun that they are and the 2nd thanksgiving dinner that comes with having a 2nd family.  I get to be double-stuffed.  What a lucky girl.

Along with all these things I am thankful for are many more, too many to list on a Tuesday night's blog.

Happy turkey day to all and to all a good... week!!!

That doesn't even look like me.
I will be welcoming back the brown hair this coming year... much to my dismay.
But good things don't last forever.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment