10.05.2011

well it's wednesday.

Wednesdays are good.  Minus that I am at school literally all day and then go to math tutoring from 6:30-9 because I can't do math.  BUT. On the flipside, stomach bug = gonezo and I am eating again.  SSuuurrrppriiiiseeee bloggers don't have perfect lives. 

So I made some soooper tasty stuff once my insides stopped wanting to be on my outsides.  

Is that a tasty breakfast bowl full of pumpkin oatmeal with cloves, cinnamon, brown sugar, and walnuts? Yes, yes it is. And if you'd like some for yourself you can find the recipe here.



As if this wasn't enough bomb-ness for one day.... I whipped up some cookies at about 11pm last night after finishing my ginormous stack of homework (okay let's be real.... I didn't even finish... it's an eternal pile)

The easiest ingredients ever.  
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
3/4 teaspoons of baking soda
3/4 cup chocolate chips
The end.

Mix em all up with spatchula.

Here they are.


Voila.  Bake for 9 minutes at 350.  

My husband says they're the best cookies he's ever had.  Wife un-fail. 


AND I got this new orange sweater for Halloween time.  At Goodwill for like $3. Yep.



I thought the white tiles would make a cool back drop.  But I actually just ended up looking like a weirdo.  And my husband thought so too.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment