8.29.2011

may or may-not monday

From the blog of Mrs. Mindi Dunn I once again present to you....


May or may-not Monday:  where you can divulge in the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure.  So go on... own up.  I may have...


I may or may not have had a piano audition on Sunday that I only practiced a total of about 15 minutes for all summer.  Can you say slacker?


I may or may not have had an opera audition TODAY that I practiced a total of about 1 hour for all summer.  Seeing a pattern here....


I may or may not have worn the SAME outfit 3 days in a row.  It doesn't sound so bad on its own.... but throw in camping 1 night, no showers, and traveling for about 15 hours of those 3 days?  Yep.


I may or may not have made a blackberry cobbler and then proceeded to eat almost all of it myself.


I may or may not have been unnecessarily mean to my husband over the 3 days that I was wearing the same outfit and traveling... saying things like "stop it." when he was lovingly putting his hands through my hair, telling him "you are driving me nuts" (this has never been said in our household. EVER. I am so disappointed it came out of my lips) and other things of that nature.  Poor guy.  Good things he REEEEEALLYy loves me.


I may or may not have eaten cereal (honey nut cheerios) for almost every meal for the past couple days.  SO good.  America's #1 favorite cereal, by the way.... check the box....


I may or may not be in a "who can spend less money on extra stuff this month" competition with my sister-in-law.  Hopefully I'm winning...


I may or may not be in denial about school starting tomorrow. Can't I just have a kid or two and call it good for the rest of my life? Or 3? Or 4?  Or 6?  *sigh* Alas, I cannot.  Friggin' school.


I may or may not think about what to write on these blasted Monday blogs that I've decided to do ALL WEEK and then still feel like nothing exciting enough has happened to write about... except eating cobbler and not showering....


You may or may not want to share YOUR mishaps and life secrets as well..... :)



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I may or may not have missed the last few weeks of monday blogging because i haven't got anything great to post. boo. well, i can't remember all the great stuff, cause the good lord knows our life doesn't go weeks without insane mishaps 'round here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may or may not also have missed a few weeks due to not believing I was clever enough to post anything from my seemingly mundane life..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may or may not have had 3 glasses of wine and then taken an ambien

    Also, I may or may not have bought an elliptical machine and completely lost our contest...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA. Team Dikki. How did I just now read this??? I am laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete