8.01.2011

may or may-not monday

I got this idea from Mrs. Mindi Dunn.  I love reading her posts on Mondays about all the mis-haps and may or may-nots of a mom's life.  I get a good laugh every time and am always excited for the next week.

My may or may-not list is modest this week, as it is my first time.  From the blog of Mindi Dunn I present to you...

May or may-not Monday:  where you can divulge in the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure.  So go on... own up.  I may have...

I may or may not have had popcorn and yogurt for dinner this past week.

I may or may not have stood on my back patio making obnoxious raccoon noises trying to talk to our neighborhood friend, while eating said popcorn and yogurt.

I may or may not have told my husband recently that I am "just the type of person who likes to be at home...".  This is my excuse for going home early from EVERYthing.  I told him a few days later that "I'm just kind of a social person and would much rather be out than at home...", as I tried to convince him to come shopping, to the pool, run through sprinklers, hit the beach, go to the bite&brew, and see Harry Potter 7 pt. 2 ALL IN ONE DAY.  By the way, we did almost all of those things.  In two days.

I may or may not have eaten almost an entire medium sized gluten free pizza from Figaro's, and washed it down with a home made chai packed full of sugar.  Mmmm.

I may or may not have almost talked myself into buying a new swimsuit at Old Navy.  Then when I got home with the hubs, I put on an old swimsuit that I hadn't worn in about 5 years, which is somewhere between the 5th and 6th swimsuit he's seen me in this summer.


I may or may not be leaving for Colorado tomorrow..... for 8 days.... ahh vacation.  I may or may not love it.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! I hadn't been by your blog in awhile... shame on me! Glad you joined may-or-may-not mondays :)

    ReplyDelete